Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Stair Step Cards
To make a stair step card I use my Score Pal, but you can use your paper trimmer with the scoring tool.
1. Start off with a 51/2 inch by 10 1/2 inch piece of cardstock
2. Score the cardstock on the 1o 1/2 inch length at the 2 1/2 inch, 4 1/4, 6 inch, score marks
3. Move your cardstock to the 3 inch Score groove and score at 4 1/4 inch mark.
4. Slide your cardstock at the 6 inch score line you already have scored and place it at the 2 inch groove on the Score Pal and score at the 4 1/4 inch line.
5. Now you fold the cardstock in mountains and valleys...like a fan and you are ready to decorate!
I will post some examples, starting with a Halloween card we made at club last year.