Thursday, September 2, 2010

Recycle/Halloween

What to do with these toilet paper tubes?? I will give a quick overview of a what I did!
First you cover it with your favor designer paper..here I used Stampin' Up Nite Owl paper

Then I took the waffle paper and glued it to the inside of the tube (top and bottom) and ruffled as I went along. I then flaired it out.
I glued a 6 inch piece of ribbon to one side of the tube then threaded it through a scallop circle punched out of the designer paper and glued to the other side of the tube. I then took a strip of black paper and glued it to the inside of the tube to hide all the mess! Notice the waffle paper got smooshed..I had to crinkle it again..this is super neat paper!

I embelleshe my tube and here it is! The top slides up and down. I will fill it with candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment