Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Punch Art


Pilgrim Man

I made these bags for my kids' teachers last year for Thanksgiving...a little "thank you" for all they do. We filled it with homemade pumpkin bread and pumpkin butter..REALLY yummy!

So, how did I make the Pilgrim? The man's head and hair is made from the Top Note die from SU! His eyes are made from various circle punches. I cut one in half to make the eyelids. His nose is made from the Round Tab Extra large punch. I use the 3/4 inch circle punch to cut out his nostrils. Everything else except the button on his hat is hand cut. I used the 1 3/8inch square punch with the slit punch to enable the ribbon to go through it.

That all there is too it...I also made a girl version too..if you are interested in her..email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment